We have the reputation of a proven source for the most difficult and advanced fabricated structures. Whether your projects are big, upwards to 60 Tons, or small we welcome the challenge of your manufacturing needs. From flame cutting and welding to form, plate rolling, heat processing, machining, painting and finishing our full line capability ensures that your fabrication is manufactured and finished to your necessities.
Materials used in fabrication include:
- Carbon Steels A-36
- High Strength low alloy
- Pressure Vessel Quality
- High Carbon
- Stainless Steel and structural steels.
We have well experienced and certified welders to use all welding methods, including:
- SMAW - Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- GMAW - Gas Metal Arc Welding
- FCAW - Flux Cored Arc Welding
- GTAW - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- SAW - Submerged Arc Welding, (multiple and single wire)
Submerged strip for corrosion resisting weld overlay.
Welds can be non-destructive tested by our ASMT authorized Quality Control personnel that includes:
- Visual Test (VT)
- Ultrasonic Test (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (wet or dry),
- Liquid Penetrant
- Radiographic Test (X-ray).